Big Agnes Salt Creek SL
- Our NEW Salt Creek SL series of tents features three doors you never knew you needed until now. Double side doors with double vestibule storage plus one head-entry door with an awning-style entrance that transforms into the best star gazing vantage point at the campsite. Steep walls create ample shoulder space and typically dead space above the foot of the tent is maximized with 3D bin pockets providing extra storage where it won’t get in the way.
- THREE DOORS! – The Salt Creek SL is a unique full-featured tent designed with three doors–two side doors with vestibules, and one head-entry door with awning–and over-vertical sidewalls for maximum head and shoulder room, make this one of our most diverse backpacking tents. The front entry drop-down door with awning-style vestibule creates extra venting on hot summer nights, an additional escape route, or extra storage space for pets and gear.
- ROOMY, STRONG – DAC Pressfit pole system with four-way hub creates a strong structure that is light, easy to set up and increases usable interior space and headroom. Ultralight plastic clips easily attach the tent body to the pole frame. The one fly vent increases airflow and reduces condensation. Use the low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage.
- FULL-FEATURED – The two dual-zipper side doors and vestibules featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper keeps you protected from outside weather; the dual-zipper door is smooth closing and allows for easy entry. Use only one zipper for quick reach-through access. You’ll love the Quick Stash door keeper on the tent body door that makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy! A 3-D bin pocket utilizes dead space above feet for ample storage space.
- READY TO PITCH AND PACKABLE – All Big Agnes tents come ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly. Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners make your tent easily visible at night. All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs). Trail weight is 3 lb. 11 oz. and packs down to 20.5 x 6.5 inches.