- Weight: 2.75 pounds.
- Temperature Rating: 20 degrees F.
- Dimensions: 84" x 31".
- Pack Size: 13" x 8.5".
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm, and breathable.
- Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
- Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
- Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon have a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary ounces.
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“full-length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full-length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at 20˚ F for three-season comfort.
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D ripstop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
- Pack Size: Packs down to a compact 13 x 8.5 inches. Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods. Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably comfortable products.